Monday, July 20, 2009

23rd Sketchcrawl ~ July 2009

These sketches are from Parc Güell, when we did a group gathering in July. It was an alright day weather-wise. I was very happy to meet other artists and feel honored to be accepted into a group of such ridiculously talented and cool people.

This first sketch was so full of details, the others had finished their sketches and we moved on, but I actually don't mind this sort of half-done look. Let's pretend I did that on purpose...




This is terribly out-of-proportion! But my friends assure me that it looks fine and you can't notice the scaling problems. After all, I am invoking my artistic licence to get away with posting this! LOL...


OK, this wasn't actually from a sketchcrawl day, but I've plonked it in here out of a lack of better ideas of where to put it. I did it ages ago when I was waiting for a friend to join me at some metro station in town, which I can't remember the name of (that's why we write the name of the place ON the drawing at the time of doing it! )

No comments: