Saturday, July 28, 2012

36th SketchCrawl Barcelona

A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to be in Barcelona for the 36th SketchCrawl and I had the best day sketching with the Barcelona sketchers. I'd like to thank everyone for making me feel welcome, speaking English on my behalf, and putting up with my bad Spanish, especially Cesar and Dave. Also, Sagar, Antonio, Isaac, Silvie... EVERYONE was so nice!!!
Muchas gracias a todos!!!!
Here are some of my drawings:
Sketchers everywhere in Placa de San Felip Neri
Near Eglisia Santa Ana
Lunch with Barcelona sketchers
Placa del Pi
 There are more photos and sketches from the day on my blog artofanomad.

2 comments:

isaac duenyas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
isaac duenyas said...

You are "bienvenida", Sue! Thanks to you for being so enthusiastic!